Content-Based Organizational Surveys
LotemSensing designs and develops computerized organizational surveys that lead to viable work plans and recommended action items. Organizational surveys are based on the following key elements:
- Content: Surveys are tailored to focus on various areas; from general topics, where organizations can obtain information on employees' well-being, to specific issues that can lead to decision-making based on actual results.
- Communication: Employees are surveyed on various topics, enabling management to gain a better understanding of a given situation. Surveys are an indication of a shared corporate culture that respects and considers its employees' opinions. The process serves to create an additional channel for expressing information.
- Output: Generating relevant results determines the quality of any survey. Human Resources managers are expected to provide organizations with relevant information based on:
- Results - Generate clear, concise and quantitative results based on how employees view their own positions, and other matters related to the organization's success.
- Decision-Making - Develop a platform for organizational decision-making.
- Insights - Create and present relevant and significant output, not only descriptive statistics.
- Work Plan - Create a practical framework for implementation
© LotemSensing Ltd. All Rights Reserved 2009